Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


May 27, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY, AND MONDAY'S COMING!!

Honor someone who is serving our country Monday. They deserve it.

Check out the bracelet I made for my great-grandchild's mommy. "He"  is due in February, and we're excited! I'm thinking of ebooks to write for him already. We need to learn how to communicate because he lives in California and I'm in Nebraska.   I need to read to him so that he will recognize my voice. My daughter and I hope to visit there in March 2012.

...Now, where did that picture go?

I'll be starting a giveaway on Monday. For the boys, a brown shell bracelet. For girls, a blue bracelet similar to the the one shown above. All silver is sterling silver. Quality beads. Sized to fit the winner. Send me your email addy in the comments section until Friday, June 10th.

If you're ages 13-19 (a teen), sign up for the drawing, as many times as you can.


Today I was listening to my IPod, in Genesis. I'd been explaining our family generations to my grandson Josh (Yes, that's my grandson's photo above. He's the new daddy), and the people in Genesis reminded me of how we influence our future generations. Joseph's brothers super-bullied him, and he had to forgive a lot of other  people. What would have happened if he had refused to forgive his brothers and the others who made so much trouble for him? We never know how our good behavior will influence our families, or our bad behavior.

THINK ABOUT IT-- WHICH ONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS INFLUENCED YOU THE MOST? Comment, comment, comment.

No comments: