Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Dec 2, 2011

I APOLOGIZE--My computer took a Thanksgiving vacation without asking! Let's remove the last post and move on. If you've had the problem, you understand. If not, no words can explain.

L--, Killer Dog and Max
My daughter L-- and her dogs "made" my Thanksgiving! We wished her son Josh could join us, but he's a California resident. Need I say more?





In the meantime, think on this message from Jesus to you:

I'm crazy about you--yes, you.
I'm here with you. The battle winner, Mighty One, Savior.
At the thought of you I spin around wildly. Excited. Ecstatic.
Silent, I gaze at you. Adoring.
Past sins? I will never bring them up.
My heart is too full of love for you.
  Zephaniah 3:17                                    


No comments: