Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Jan 18, 2011

QUESTION AND COMMENT

What is an RFID Symbol/tag? Do you have one? Where do you keep it? email me at Audrey4j@yahoo.com if you have one. I'll send you a prize!

Saturday Josh (I'm talking about my grandson, not the main character in Motocross Mania.) finally forced me onto Facebook. You wouldn't do that to your grandmother, I know! He wanted me to watch the cool video of him snowboarding, and all the nifty** things he does. So I'm on Facebook! Check
IT OUT! Go easy on me--I'm new to this.


**I love nifty! Don't you? Josh hates hates hates it--He hates it. Let's start a new word from the 50s. Start using nifty and get everybody using it. Influence your friends for good! ☺☺☺

"When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane," Mary Maxwell, Nebraska's funniest woman


"God never consults our past when planning our future," Cec Murphey's newsletter




No comments: