Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Oct 26, 2011

CAN YOU BELIEVE?

I realized on the way to church Sunday that I had a low left front tire. Susan, the lady I'm discipling, said, "Stop at a filling station and I'll fill it for you."

My reply? "God usually fixes the problem.... God, please fix my tire.... Let's wait and see what He does today."

We went on to church. When we left 1 1/2 hour later, I realized the car didn't pull to the left anymore!

God spoils me sooooo much! All the time. I did an inner grin when Susan went along with the idea, that God could and did fill my tire. Methinks she's almost ready to graduate, because she's expecting big things from God, as if His provision and healing are normal for her, too.

No comments: