Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Nov 5, 2011

ALL THINGS?*

Are you totally convinced that "all things work together for good to those who love God"? ROM 8:28.

Trish faced a struggle when she realized two respected pastors had been praying against her writing for years!

"I wondered why nothing worked," she said. "I hit a wall with my book, and I couldn't get it selling again. Do you suppose those pastors prayed against it?"

We may never know on this side of eternity why certain hurtful  events take place. One thing we do know--God has a plan for our lives. We need to check with Him. Maybe He wants us to slow down and wait for something else to happen first. Do we need to stop the project until the pastor forgets about it? Ask other people to pray? We will never know until we ask the Lord.

R U Bullied?
has several references on how much God loves us, and scriptures telling us it's important to forgive. Have you read the ebook?

Trish was so hurt she almost stopped writing. "My jaw dropped and I just stood there when someone told me," she said. It took several weeks before she could freely forgive the pastors. "But when I forgave them, God's peace flowed over me, and now I'm willing to release the book and the hurt to God."

How does God guide all the twists and turns of our lives without a computer?  Won't it be fun to sit down together with God and let Him lay out the details of the plan He had for us.
I quoted PROV 26:2 for Trish, and it comforted her: "Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never light." (Good News version.) The enemy (and Pastors) may try to change God's will for our lives, but they will not succeed. No matter how bad it looks

The plan God shows us in eternity will be the blueprint He plotted when He created the Universe, and no one else can ever change that perfect plan.

* The subjects I promised to discuss had to be changed because Trish's issue came up. Let's try for Thursday, okay?


No comments: