Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Nov 15, 2011

THANX TO MY FAITHFUL READERS!

For some reason the Lord definitely wants me to write these blog posts, without my bio, most photos or illustrations. I omit most names and a lot of details to stay under the radar of the Google machines. Yet the readership rises!

Maybe God wants to prove that He can build a blog without help from the extra pfoo-pfoo? Beats me. So I wobble along, doing my best to obey Him. Sometimes I fall flat on my face; Other times I soar in the clouds. And God keeps on loving me, regardless.

Obedience is necessary for all followers of Jesus. (Mark 8:34). I hope you're asking the Lord to teach you what He wants you to know. (Psalm 25:4) I've been praying the prayer in Psalm 25 for almost 35 years. I assure you, you'll be amazed at what He wants you to know.

Some things I'm sure of--
|| The battle is the Lord's. My job is to praise and worship, and He will do the offense.
|| Jesus loves me intensely.
|| He will never leave me or forsake me.
|| He heals my body.
|| He will always provide my needs.
|| He gives me wonderful friends, including YOU! Thanx again for reading!

Share in the comments what the Lord has taught you that enables you to walk with Him.
Or email at audrey4j@yahoo.com.







No comments: