Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Dec 8, 2011

THANK YOU!

I wish to thank all my wonderful readers for "checking it out" at least once a week. I pray for each of you, that you would read and follow Psalm 25:4 --"Teach me your ways, O Lord...."

I will not be posting until after New Years, when the subject will change. In the meantime, may you have a real-God (Jehovah) filled holiday, with Jesus front and center. After all, the holiday was created to worship Him. Let's not hurt His heart by ignoring Him on His day.



May love and peace be yours throughout 2012.


No comments: