Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Dec 20, 2011

YOU WANT HEALTHY?

Thanx again  to all the faithful readers who check in every day, regardless. I feel almost guilty for not posting new information, but we will probably be changing gears in January. I think I'll have some GOOD news to announce then.

In the meantime, here's the most healthy recipe I know. And simple. Everyone will love it.

I've started throwing all my bananas into the freezer when I bring them home from the store. Trader Joe's has the best quality and largest size for the low, low price. (They didn't pay me to say that.) 

Wait until the bananas are "hard as a rock" before you let the kids know you have frozen bananas. Remove one of the black treasures from the freezer, and cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices. Wait ten minutes,  long enough for the skin to start melting away from the fruit, but not long enough to create a mushy mess. The skin will pull off in one piece.

Pop the banana slices, one at a time, into your family's mouths. Yum! They'll think it's ice cream. No, soft candy, sorta like nougat. You can't get a stronger, brighter banana flavor.

Resist the urge to top off with dark chocolate chips. My doctor still says, "Chocolate is not that good for you."


Tell us in the comments what you are doing to make Jesus esp. welcome on HIS birthday.

No comments: