Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Jan 18, 2012


When I've penned my last word and appear before the God of the Universe,


He will not ask me "How many words did you write?"


But--



"What was your attitude toward Me?"



Thanx to you, my faithful readers. You continue to check in, to see if I've posted anything new. I do appreciate you. I'm trying for Saturday, February11. Since 1977 I've asked the Lord to teach me what He wants me to know. And I've been amazed. But within the past month He has taught me a huge new concept. I'll have an article, and an interesting photo or two. See ya! 









No comments: