Let's Ride!

GREEN LIGHT RED LIGHT - My first novel, November 2007. Learn more on MY BOOKS.

MOTOCROSS MANIA - We're writing the manuscript--Grab your helmet. Don't have one? We'll make one up! After all, we're talking fiction. Leave a comment! Meet the characters! Learn motocross facts. There's more on MY BOOKS.


Jan 8, 2012

WHAT'S YOUR WORD? I HAVE TWO! 
On one of my email loops we're sharing our words-to-live-by for 2012. I chose two words, because we cannot do one without the other. My words for 2012 are stand and rest.

Our Lord has taken me on a journey the past two years and allowed me to see what's going on in some of the churches. It isn't pretty in many churches, and Christians are full of fear!!

Finally, I've been planted in a safe, wonderful church, and the pastor leads us in rest. With rest comes the ability to stand on the promises God gives us in the Word. 2 Chronicals 20 is a good example of a king who knew God so well he could leave the battle entirely in God's almighty hands. Results? Read the chapter--God did amazing things.

I've been mentoring Dr. Chen for a while. His computer crawled through the first 15 minutes after he turned it on this morning. What did he do? Panic? Complain to his roomate? No. He quoted 2 Chronicles 20:15, "The battle is the Lord's!" Our Lord works sooooo much cheaper than the computer repairman! GRIN

God bless everyone this year with rest and the ability to stand for anything by faith.

I want you to experience what I've been talking about. Email me at audrey4j@yahoo.com and I'll send you a prayer to help you rest and stand.

No comments: